Notes and References
1. may of had a son named Lewis Richard Jr. Dd at Goshen IN. 6/18/1891
2. found on the internet of wms co. web page
3. family members believed he was murdered
4. went by the name of Louisa
5. She had listed she was born in Bouchout, France in 1903 (Rec.&Pion 1993
6. eldest of ten children
7. Aparrently no tombstone
8. father born Germany, mother born Ohio.
9. first wife
10. Father was George W. Byroads occ: Farmer mother was Susannah Strayer
11. Addie Lloyd may have died in Michigan, a possibility may be in or near Wayne Co.,
needs further research. a location may be near a town named bloomfield, bloomdale, or bloomville according to Josephine Barber.,
12. No tombstone, I think she is buried north and next to Jessie
13. resided on 616 Nicholas until 1908 then 833 Harrison
14. Southeast 1/4 of section 9 Springfield Twp.(N.1/2 or E. 1/2 ?)
15. At His dau.'s Home, Flora Anna [Barber] Gingrich
17. why did he die at 50 yrs and a day ??? needs checked out
18. Twp. Cem., in Stuben
19. St. Vincent Hospital
20. He Died before his mother in a Veterans home possibily due to injuries sustained
during World War I. All acording to Ada (Flory) Dominique of Archbold, OH.
21. last place of Residence was Hemet, CA.
22. Cremated, does not have a stone on the plot (Same as Frank E.Meek)F-26
23. last place of residence was Hemet, CA.
24. Cremated, Burried on Frank E. Meek's lot with no stone
25. At 3yrs of age
26. Possible Hutchenson, Kansas
27. Died as a result of burns with scalding water as a infant or child
28. Died at birth
29. Twin to Inez
30. twin to Lowell
31. Accidental Shooting
32. A sister to Elizabeth Grime
33. 1 week of age
34. died very young
35. nick name scotty
36. born 1873 on tombstone, the date I used is from Wms.Co. Court House
37. death cert. 72yr.-6mo.-6day
38. he had a sister Ella (Swank) Wells.
39. Toledo State Mental Hospital
40. held in the Riverside Chapel until spring (April) due to frozen ground
41. While visiting 1st. cousin Jennie (Barber) Cline
43. At Parkview Hospital
44. did he die in a railroad accident in richland co. near Lucas OH. ??
45. his wife's name may have been Dora
46. Son of Shreman & Dora (Cramer) Sprague
Return to Table of Contents or Index