Notes and References
1. Resided in Defiance Co. Wmstwn. (N.Defiance) in 1860 with John Miller
2. I believe the name was Newell as there were many era's in spellings
3. At Wms Co., Infirmary
4. dau. of George William & Elizabeth (Householder) Fleck
5. Baden Germany
6. West High St.
7. 1850 census has his name as William
8. West High St.
9. at neice's home Mrs Robert Toland
10. resided at 702 N. Clinton St. Defiance
11. Information taken from Stark Co., Courthouse records
12. Cem. index list Birth location as Bridgeport (Belmont Co.) OH.
13. Cem. index list Birth location as Bridgeport (Belmont Co.) OH.
14. family members believed he was murdered
15. surname may be spelled Moffett, most likley as brother Thomas used it.
16. there was also a Court Miller in Angola slightly older. relation??
17. Defiance Co. Health dept. has July 6, 1918
18. Burned by a explosion of a oil lamp on April 17, 1877
19. Place of death could have been at Sprgfld Twp., Wms. Co., OH.
20. Helen Sprow has 1865 at Evansport, OH.??
21. son of Daniel And Casardine (Kurtz) Sucher
23. Spanish American War
24. also seen as 29, sept. 1877?
25. 24y, 1m, 20d.
26. James Dellet was married previously, do more research?
27. Son of Charles & Elizabeth Dellet, sister Hannah E. Dellet cir 1846
28. Southeast 1/4 of section 9 Springfield Twp.(N.1/2 or E. 1/2 ?)
29. resided on 616 Nicholas until 1908 then 833 Harrison
30. At His dau.'s Home, Flora Anna [Barber] Gingrich
32. Taken from Defiance Cresent News article on this date (Good info.)
33. father born Germany, mother born Ohio.
34. first wife
35. info. from Claud Richard's Bible
36. info. taken from Claud Richard's Bible
37. info. take from Claud Richard's Bible
38. there was also a Court Miller in Angola slightly older. relation??
39. Last known place of residence was 1916 Clinton St. Ft.Wayne, IN.
40. Name is unknown
41. son of David and Catherine (Klotz) Moog
42. Co. G, 38th., Ohio Inf. GAR post 22
43. Cert. # 86
44. residence was listed as Yakima City, WA. at time of death
45. also seen as 29, sept. 1877?
46. held in the Riverside Chapel until spring (April) due to frozen ground
47. While visiting 1st. cousin Jennie (Barber) Cline
49. At Parkview Hospital
50. dau of William S. & Libbie (DUNN) MILLER of Butler IN.
51. Hit by a car while inspecting highway const. work
52. Son of David & Dora (Neill) STRUBLE
53. parents: James & Mary (Baker) Kimberly
54. 1810 Kensington Blvd. Ft. Wayne, IN., 46805-5123 ph.219-426-3416
55. Adopted by Wm. and Flossie Walter
56. dau of Edward L. & Ruth (Shaffer) Flinn
Return to Table of Contents or Index